Find a REALTOR® to Sell
Before you list your home, it’s important to do your homework on the real estate companies in your area.
- Search the Internet for your local real estate companies.
- Review local publications for agent advertisements.
- Call each company to compare commission fees, marketing campaigns and yearly sales volume.
- Talk to your friends and neighbors. Nine times out of ten, someone you know has sold their home and can provide a credible recommendation to point you in the right direction.
When choosing a real estate agent, do not be afraid to meet with many different REALTORS®. Remember, they are competing for your business. This competition is what makes the real estate industry successful. Feel free to ask them the following questions:
- How many years of experience do you have in this industry?
- What is your selling experience in my community?
- What professional certifications do you hold?
- What services will you provide for me as my agent?
- How will you represent my property?
- Can you provide a market analysis for my property?
- How will you determine the price of my home?
- What is the fee for your services?
- Can you provide all of the different scenarios with the sale of my property?
- Can you explain the paperwork that I will need to sign?
Do you live in West Alabama and need a REALTOR® to sell your home? Look no further! Hamner Real Estate can help—contact us to get started today.